- Prairie Agricultural Machinery Institute - PAMI
- Humboldt, Saskatchewan
- Job Category
- Job Type
- Great opportunity for an Engineering Technologist with CAD experience to take on a leadership role!
- Use your skills to provide a range of solutions as part of a multi-disciplinary team!
- Receive a competitive salary plus a great host of benefits and relocation assistance!
About Prairie Agricultural Machinery Institute
Prairie Agricultural Machinery Institute (PAMI) is an applied Engineering organization that works in technology and applications development. Our diversified engineering expertise has direct application for agriculture, transportation, military, aeronautics, forestry, and mining.
Our services include design, development, fabrication, and evaluation of vehicles, machinery and components as well as value-added process reviews, pilot plant design, and optimization.
Our interdisciplinary team includes engineers, agronomics, technologists, and science and technology professionals who work across our two locations in Humboldt and Saskatoon, Saskatchewan and Portage la Prairie and Winnipeg, Manitoba.
Your New Role
PAMI currently has an exciting opportunity for an Engineering Technologist (CAD Team Leader) to join our team in Humboldt, Saskatchewan.
This is a fantastic opportunity to use your skills in a highly varied role where you will lead and develop a team while contributing to the creation and implementation of new systems and processes.
- Leading and organizing the activities and priorities of the CAD team to achieve the project requirement
- Acting as a Client Service Representative on engineering drawings and documentation
- Identifying and working on customer-focused issues
- Recommending and implementing procedure changes to streamline processes and improve services to end-customers
- Facilitating in defining and developing tools and processes for engineering drawings and documentation
- Working with the design team to develop prototype machinery and mechanical component designs by providing associated documentation packages of specifications, technical drawings, and parts manuals
- Working in a project management environment to work to a schedule
In order to qualify for this role, you will have a Diploma in Engineering Technology combined with knowledge of CAD/CAM program operation plus a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience.
You will also possess:
- Knowledge of materials, welding, machining, hydraulic, and electrical systems
- Strong computer skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Familiarity with ECO Process (asset only)
- Experience in a manufacturing environment (asset only)
In addition to strong written and verbal communication skills, you will also have demonstrated leadership ability in a team environment. Results-driven, you are a customer-focused professional with strong time management and decision making skills.
In exchange for your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with a competitive annual salary plus benefits including:
- Extended health and dental benefits
- LTD and STD insurance
- Access to a generous pension plan
- LTD and STD insurance
- A 36 hour week (extra day off every 2 weeks)
- 3 weeks vacation to start with additional time off over the Christmas/New Years
- Professional association dues paid plus on the job training as required
- Relocation assistance available
And that's not all! Upon joining PAMI you will be welcomed into a close-knit and cohesive organization that is akin to family. With a range of social events, there is something for everyone to enjoy!
If you enjoy challenging work, and continual learning, take the next step in your career with an industry leader! Apply Today!