Methanex currently has an exciting career opportunity for a Reliability Engineer to join our team in Medicine Hat on a full-time basis.
In this role, you will be responsible for identifying reliability risks that could impact the plant or business operations at the Medicine Hat site, and delivering reliability strategies, analysis and solutions to measure and improve plant performance.
You will also provide reliability expertise to all departments in the areas of loss prevention, risk management and life cycle asset management, and also contributes globally as a member of the Global Reliability Team.
Our successful candidate will possess:
- An undergraduate degree with a major in an engineering discipline preferred
- Five years of related industrial experience, with at least three years in a reliability-related role
- Designation as a Certified Reliability Professional (CMRP or CRE) is an asset, as is a graduate level qualification in reliability, such as a Masters of Maintenance and Reliability Engineering
- Previous experience with incident investigation methodology, such as Tap Root or other root cause analysis
- Previous reliability analysis and modelling experience is an asset
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of programs
Other combinations of education, training and experience may be considered based on significant related experience in a relevant industrial setting.
This role is well suited to a customer-focused professional who is dedicated to meeting the expectations of internal and external customers and has excellent written and verbal communication and listening skills, as well as the ability to build and maintain relationships including strong team collaboration skills within diverse teams.
In exchange for your hard work and dedication, you can expect to receive an industry competitive salary along with the following benefits:
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- Medical/Dental plan
- Short term & long term disability coverage & survivor benefits
- Defined Contribution Pension Plan, and optional Group Retirement Savings Plan
- Optional Employee Share Purchase Plan
- Possible relocation assistance for the right candidate
- Other benefits, including fitness subsidy and education assistance programs
Join this thriving and team focused market leader today and expand your experience with a new challenge - Apply Now!