At iEPC, excellence is every day. If you are committed to service excellence and have the relevant
experience, we invite your application for the above position.
The Environmental Engineer is responsible for assisting and advising on all matters related to environmental aspects of major projects, ensuring compliance with local and international environmental standards, regulations, and legislation, including ISO-14001.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide engineering support and solutions for environmental aspects of major projects, including Environmental Impact Assessments and Construction Environmental Management Plans; Liaising with coordinating specialist engineering colleagues, consultants, governmental agencies, and vendors as required.
- Prepare technical reports in support of assessment findings, recommendations, and design solutions.
- Prepare engineering designs, including drawings, cost estimates and schedules.
- Develop and manage projects from initiation through to closure, Including planning applications, preparation of tender documentation and evaluation of tenders.
- Supervise and commission assigned projects and ensure proper project hand over, including as-built documentation and occupancy certificates.
- Assess current environmental policies and procedures and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Keep abreast of current local and international environmental engineering standards, trends, technologies and continually bring leading edge solutions for civil/structural issues
- Support training and development of employees.
Provide support as needed to any areas within IEPC
Key Job Requirements:
- Bachelor of Environmental or Chemical Engineering from a recognized university or equivalent qualification.
- Registered as a Chartered or Professional Engineer.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience. In-depth knowledge of applicable engineering codes, standards, and regulations.
- Working knowledge of Government Health & Safety legislation and regulations.
- Knowledge of best industrial practices related to environmental engineering with specific
reference to international standards of specifications and technological trends.
Application Deadline: Tuesday April 12th, 2022
Interested Candidates for Employment can submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
ReGen Group Limited and its operating companies are drug, alcohol, and smoke free environments. All successful applicants are required to pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol screening prior to an offer of employment.
More search results
The Government of Bermuda
Electrical Engineer (P.Eng.)
Unit Electrical Engineering Ltd.
Research Analyst - Mechanical Engineering
Construction Materials Engineering Technologist