- Job no: XFFMP
- Category: Office Services
With offices in Australia, Canada, Africa and the Philippines, Lycopodium proudly delivers high quality professional engineering and project delivery services globally, across the resources, infrastructure and industrial processes sectors. By joining our global team and learning from renowned subject matter experts, we can offer you a diverse career that could take you anywhere in the world.
Are you an energetic Office Coordinator / Executive Assistant with organisational flair and the ability to create amazing looking business-critical documents/publications through MS Office? If yes - look no further, this office management appointment is not only instrumental to the smooth operation of our Lycopodium Canada headquarters, but will also critically support/ (and often - drive) the most senior leadership functions of the Mississauga, Ontario office.
A permanent staff position, the Executive Assistant opportunity has become available due to internal movement, creating this exciting multi-faceted career opportunity in the exciting resoureces sector.
Reporting to the President the Executive Assistant will:
- Keep an organized schedule of events, meetings, travel, and conference calls in order to confidentially debrief leadership on such plans
- Monitor and action all incoming and outgoing correspondence on behalf of leadership team
- Formalize all relevant briefing materials and have them readily available for key stakeholder meetings
- Provide administrative support to key stakeholders as required, including but, not limited to, studies, marketing, projects, and business development
- Take initiative to resolve administration issues on behalf of the leadership team to enable business success
- Develop, maintain, and monitor reporting requirements to ensure deadlines are met at all times
- Organize all client events, including the development and coordination of invitations, venues and other related activities
- Coordinate office seating arrangements for business units, and assign desks, phone and other assets as necessary
- IT troubleshooting and point of contact for IT issues within the office
- Maintain a high standard of administrative support to the President and LMCL team
- Coordinate and manage office services to ensure they are maintained a the highest possible level and all requirements are met in a timely manner
- Create, compile, and edit company documents using MSOffice adhering to company guidelines
- Prepare presentations as required using MS Powerpoint
- Maintain filing systems and registers
- Compile complex technical tender documents, procedures, proposals, specifications, reports and plans, while adhering to project specific, work practices, and protocols
The expertise you'll bring:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated success collaborating and working with managers, colleagues and relevant stakeholders of diverse cultures
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft suite of products including, MSWord, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat to create critical external documents
- Strong attention to detail, organizational and time management skills, with the ability to own and prioritize multiple disciplinary streams of work.
- Demonstrate a strict practice of confidentiality, personal responsibility, and discretion.
- Ability to work independently and deliver to agreed deadlines with a results driven approach.
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar capacity
- Business Administration Degree/Diploma and/or relevant work experience
- A desire for challenge and problem solving, matched by strong self-motivation and energy to kick goals as a team.
The benefits we'll provide
Lycopodium has a strong company culture focused on career progression and technical skill development. You can expect to be involved in a wide range of large projects whilst working amongst a team of highly skilled professionals.
We recognize that everyone is different and needs may change over the course of your career. That’s why we :
- Invest in our people for the long-term, building a diverse and rewarding career, mentored by the best in the industry.
- Allow our people to balance work with other commitments, like family or study, offering flexible work arrangements.
- Are undertaking significant people and technology initiatives that will support the workplace of the future.
We encourage and value diversity and inclusion and welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of gender, age, disability and ethnicity.
Our commitment to equal opportunity is embodied in our values of Respect, Integrity & Diligence. They are inherent in who we are, as individuals, and collectively as a Company.
We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Please submit your CV by clicking the 'Apply' button.
- Closes in a month - 31 Oct 2022
- Published on 23 Sep 2022, 6:41 AM