Are you looking for an opportunity to …
- Be a key part of a growing team?
- Work with a group of highly motivated professionals?
- Be mentored and mentor others?
- Leave a positive impact on the environment and communities?
- Develop your critical thinking skills?
- Solve some of the most complex problems faced by the mining industry?
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, with high expectations for quality and technical excellence?
- Develop a career that provides a mix of field and office time, with potential opportunities for international travel?
Intrigued? Read on - the details of your next career adventure are below.
What makes us stand out?
Aren’t all consultancies the same? We don’t think so. Our tag line “Down to Earth / Up to the Challenge” says a lot about who we are. In broad terms we think KCB’s primary differentiators are:
- our global reputation for technical excellence;
- appetite to tackle problems with unique complexities;
- real access to some of the sectors most amazing talent;
- our size (we’re a mid-sized consultancy);
- the breadth of our multi-disciplinary services; and
- our offices in some of the worlds most beautiful locations.
The right fit – it’s got to be mutual
We recognize that making a career move is a significant personal decision and, from our perspective, building a team of like-minded individuals is an important element to our success. Cards on the table - we are looking for motivated individuals who have: collaborated within multi-disciplinary project teams for the delivery of construction projects; developed and mentored others in construction management and quality assurance; delivered high-quality geotechnical services; and built and sustained excellent client relationships.
KCB Vancouver is looking for people with more than 10 years of civil engineering experience who want to be part of a highly motivated group that works with clients to achieve their objectives, while leaving a positive impact on the environment and local communities.
We are specifically looking for someone who has:
- collaborated within multi-disciplinary project teams for the delivery of construction projects;
- led teams focused on civil designs which are constructible, efficient, and safe;
- actively been involved in dam safety inspection, review, or the development of dam safety systems;
- developed and mentored others in construction management and quality assurance;
- guided others in the application of critical thinking; and
- built and sustained excellent client relationships
Our focus is on the application of critical thinking to the management of mine waste and water and our clients are some of the largest mining companies in the world. The right candidate will show flexibility and be energized by the prospect of working on sites all around the world. Registration as a Professional Engineer in British Columbia, or eligibility to register, is a prerequisite.
Join us and you’ll find we really DO value your mining and tailings management knowledge, project management skills and experience.
Are you up to the challenge?
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, simply apply on-line with your resume. We thank all candidates for applying, however only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. This position may have opportunity for a hybrid work arrangement.