At iEPC, excellence is every day. If you are committed to service excellence and have the relevant experience, we invite your application for the above position.
The Civil/Structural Engineer is responsible for assisting and advising on all matters related to buildings, structure, and civil engineering projects.
- Provide engineering support and solutions for new and existing mechanical systems; liaising with coordinating specialist engineering colleagues, consultants, and vendors
- Prepare technical reports in support of assessment findings, recommendations,
and design solutions.
- Prepare civil/structural designs, including civil/structural drawings, cost estimates and schedules.
- Develop and manage projects from initiation through to closure, including planning applications, preparation of tender documentation and evaluation of tenders.
- Supervise and commission assigned projects and ensure proper project hand over, including as-built documentation and occupancy certificates.
- Keep abreast of current local and international civil/structural engineering
standards, trends, technologies, and continually bring leading edge solutions for
- Support training and development of employees. Bachelor of Civil/Structural Engineering from a recognised university or equivalent qualification
• Registered as a Chartered or Professional Engineer
• Minimum of five years of experience
• In-depth knowledge of applicable engineering Codes, Standards and Regulations
• Working knowledge of Government Health & Safety legislation and regulations
• Knowledge of best industrial practices related to mechanical engineering with specific reference to international standards of specifications and technological trends
• Proven track record of successful projects, excellent project design and project management. Project management professional (PMP) certification or equivalent would be an asset
• Strong technical, problem-solving, analytical, and interpersonal skills
• Proven ability to coach, mentor and develop others
• Must be a highly motivated and flexible team player
• Starting Compensation package $115K annual, which will be reviewed after successfully completing a 6-month probation. The successful candidate will also be provided with moving cost.
More search results
Technical Lead – Risk & Compliance Management
Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO)
ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGIST TECHNICIAN 1
City of Toronto
Intermediate Geotechnical Engineer
Klohn Crippen Berger Ltd.
Intermediate Civil/Water Resources Engineer
Klohn Crippen Berger Ltd.