Electrical Project Manager
Servocraft Limited is a well-established, reputable Mechanical and Electrical Construction and Engineering firm serving the industrial, commercial, and institutional (ICI) sector of the construction industry in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) and surrounding areas.
We are looking for a Project Manager for ICI Electrical Projects with enthusiasm and drive, a minimum of 5 years of local experience, who is highly organized and can ensure the achievement of the company’s quality standards, economic objectives, and the timely completion of projects.
- Manage project(s), supervise, and coordinate a team of technicians responsible for installing ICI electrical equipment and major components.
- Ensure adherence to contract specifications in accordance with policies and procedures of the company, including administrative requirements of the project such as reporting, preparing monthly progress applications, follow up and finalize monthly billings with clients
- Schedule, oversee, and coordinate the procurement of material, equipment, and subcontractors’ scope of work until substantial completion of projects
- Value engineer the projects, track and prepare change orders as needed, and prepare delay claims when necessary
- Make reasonable and clear decisions to solve issues relating to engineering, scheduling and execution, with cost efficiency and efficacy and maintaining client relationships
- Prepare and submit close out documents for projects as required to achieve timely substantial completion and handover
- Ensure that objectives of the project are met, including scope, schedule, budget, and financial goals
- Use communication skills to coordinate with colleagues to achieve a “systems thinking” approach to Project Management.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Electrical Project Manager (preferably with a P.Eng. certification) with minimum 5 years of experience in managing ICI projects with multiple trades, in the installation and commissioning of ICI electrical projects
- Computer skills and working knowledge of scheduling, and various software programs is critical
- Service driven, professional, courteous with excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written)
- Working knowledge of Electrical Generators is beneficial.
Salary plus fringe benefits starting from $80,000. Negotiable based on know-how, knowledge, and experience
Please do not apply if you do not meet the requirements outlined above.
More search results
Technical Lead – Risk & Compliance Management
Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO)
ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGIST TECHNICIAN 1
City of Toronto
Intermediate Geotechnical Engineer
Klohn Crippen Berger Ltd.
Intermediate Civil/Water Resources Engineer
Klohn Crippen Berger Ltd.