Job no: CKGXF
- international EPCM Company
- Leverage your mineral procesing studies experience
- Help enable our organic business growth
With offices in Australia, Canada, Africa and the Philippines, Lycopodium proudly delivers high quality professional engineering and project delivery services globally, across the resources, infrastructure and industrial processes sectors. By joining our global team and learning from renowned subject matter experts, we can offer you a diverse career that could take you anywhere in the world. In light of upcoming new projects nationally and internationally, Lycopodium is seeking a suitably experienced and qualified Study Manager to join and support our Toronto based team to help enable our organic business growth.
This position will involve, but not be limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Managing all aspects of scoping, pre-feasibility and feasibility studies with particular responsibility for scope, schedule and quality of deliverables.
- Maintaining Client relationships and expectations.
- Engaging and/or managing specialist consultants, e.g. geology, mining, tailings management, geotechnical, environmental.
- Managing the compilation of study reports including NI43-101 compliant reports.
- Liaising with the internal Process, Engineering and Projects groups to source the most suitable resources for studies.
- Assisting Business Development to develop proposals, budgets and schedules for new studies.
- Supervise, mentor or develop up-and-coming Study Management resources within the team.
What you will bring:
- Extensive experience in the development, delivery and operation of mining or mineral processing studies and projects.
- Previous experience working as a Senior Study Manager or in a similar management role within the mining industry.
- Demonstrate an understanding and proven track record of managing and coordinating various engineering, environmental and social inputs to Greenfield mining developments.
- Ability to build and sustain positive relationships with all stakeholders, including Clients, consultants and co-workers.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve consistently high standards within both budgetary and schedule constraints.
- Experience in developing proposals, budgets and schedules for new studies at a senior leadership level preferred.
The benefits we'll provide
Lycopodium has a strong company culture focused on career progression and technical skill development. You can expect to be involved in a wide range of large projects whilst working amongst a team of highly skilled professionals.
We recognise that everyone is different and needs may change over the course of your career. That’s why we :
- Invest in our people for the long-term, building a diverse and rewarding career, mentored by the best in the industry.
- Allow our people to balance work with other commitments, like family or study, offering flexible work arrangements.
- Are undertaking significant people and technology initiatives that will support the workplace of the future.
We encourage and value diversity and inclusion and welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of gender, age, disability and ethnicity.
Our commitment to equal opportunity is embodied in our values of Respect, Integrity & Diligence. They are inherent in who we are, as individuals, and collectively as a Company.
We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Please submit your CV by clicking the 'Apply' button.