Junior Structural Engineer
Triodetic is currently looking for someone with a passion for structural engineering design with steel. We design and fabricate a wide range of steel structures such as thin-shell domes, raft foundations, curtain walls, and various other structures for projects around the world.
To succeed, the candidate will need to stand out for creativity and communication skills. We are looking for someone who comes up with and communicates realistic solutions that meet building code requirements while balancing costs and fabrication capacities.
Strong interpersonal and writing skills are essential for working with a team and communicating with clients. Because most of our clients are Spanish speakers located in Chile, Peru, and Argentina, your ability to communicate effectively in Spanish will be considered an asset.
If you feel you possess these skills and are looking for an opportunity to be immersed in the design process from concept to fabrication, then please send us a cover letter and your resume.
Accredited university degree in Civil Engineering or an equivalent field
5 years or more
- Work with AutoCAD to develop 3D structural models
- Calculate design loads for projects throughout the world
- Work with Staad Pro to design and perform structural analysis of structures
- Coordinate with other members of the design team
- Provide support reactions, design load calculations, and design reports to clients
- Creatively solve design problems
- Fluent ability to read, write, speak, and understand English
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong math and data analysis skills
- Dedicated team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent report writing skills
- Spanish will be considered an asset
More search results
Project Manager, Energy Initiatives/ Gestionnaire…
Government of Nunavut/ Gouvernement du Nunavut
SENIOR MANAGER, ENGINEERING
Intermediate Mechanical Designer - Drafts Person
Brunette Machinery Company
Inspector (Boiler/Pressure Vessels) – British Col…