HVACR Mechanical Engineer
Labworks International is a leading supplier of specialty environments including Controlled Environment Rooms and ISO Certified Cleanrooms. We are Canadian-based with our head office in Vaughan, ON, a sales office in South-West Florida, and a manufacturing facility in Barrie ON. We are a leading provider in both Canada and the US and have continued requirements for high-quality candidates who want to grow their careers.
Labworks International is seeking a Mechanical Engineer to join its team of exceptional engineers and project managers. Qualified candidates are in the fields of mechanical, electrical, or related disciplines of engineering with a background in HVAC, Refrigeration, and Construction. Experience with construction in Hospitals, Pharmaceutical Companies, and Higher Education is an asset.
The ideal candidate would have a university-level engineering degree and have (or be in the process of) obtaining their P.Eng License. The successful candidate must have strong Revit and AutoCAD skills in the HVAC and/or refrigeration field. The role requires hands-on work through the design, construction, and commissioning of projects. Candidates must have a valid driver's license, access to a vehicle during work hours, and the ability to travel from time to time. Proficiency in French would also be a benefit.
- Obtain all required Health & Safety training for this position.
- Primary customer interface on assigned projects.
- Project Engineering – sizing, design, and drawing production for projects.
- Maintain a high degree of accuracy and professionalism.
- Project Management – ordering technical equipment, coordinating shop drawings and transmittals to clients, create building material lists for projects, coordinate trade contractors on-site, maintain project documentation
- Be extremely organized and communicate effectively with customers, peers, and reporting managers.
- Adhere to Labworks Engineering and Project Management quality systems
- Design and drawings in REVIT – ensure updating to stay current to requirements.
- Assist with the development of research-based projects – maintaining all records for review by grant providers.
- Commissioning, training, and documentation of projects
- Sales assistance on new opportunities.
- Organize suppliers
- Additional Training as required to meet job objectives
- Other duties as assigned
Labworks offers a competitive compensation structure including salary, annual bonus, full health benefits package, and mileage reimbursement car plan. In addition, we firmly believe that investing in our staff provides the greatest value for our customers
Please forward your resume and any other supporting information, in confidence, to:
Albert Lamers, P.Eng.
Director of Projects and Manufacturing
More search results
Projects Mechanical Engineer
Engineering Opportunities - All Levels in Canada …
Process Engineer - Manager ( Assembly)
Agilus Work Solutions
Process Engineer ( Tooling)
Agilus Work Solutions