Field Specialist – Mechanic Aero Derivative Gas Turbines LMS100, LM2500, LM6000
Field Specialist Mechanic Aero Derivative Gas Turbines LMS100, LM2500, LM6000
Do you enjoy being part of a successful team?
Do you like working in collaborative teams and solving technical problems?
Join our Team!
Our Turbomachinery & Process Solutions team provides industry-leading products and services that optimize the extraction, production and processing of energy. We help a diverse range of customers across the value chain to reduce operating costs and improve productivity.
Partner with the best
Responsible for technical direction and safe site leadership of onsite installation. Operational maintenance, testing and on Gas turbines. We follow engineering best practice and contractual work scope requirements.
As a Field Specialist â€“ Mechanic Aero Derivative Gas Turbines LMS100, LM2500, LM6000 you will be responsible for:
- Providing general technical direction and assistance to customers in the operation, maintenance, repair, handling, installation of products.
- Providing on-site interpretation of data and technical instruction.
- Providing technical assistance through on-site guidance and training in operations, maintenance, and troubleshooting techniques.
- Assisting customers in scheduling maintenance and workload assuring that equipment and parts requirements meet established schedules.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university or college.
- Have at least 4 years'+ of experience in field service or maintenance positions.
- Have the ability to understand and implement technical drawings.
- Have knowledge in maintenance procedures for GE Aero Derivate Gas turbines and their auxiliaries.
Availability to travel 80% within Canada.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!