Engineering Product Manager
Engineering, Product Manager, Permanent, Full-Time
Airia Brands, Inc., is seeking an entrepreneurial and results-oriented Product Manager to contribute to Airia Brands, Inc., growth and evolution. At AIRIA, we value technical know-how as much as the ability to socialize ideas and work cross-functionally. As a Product Manager, you will be expected to evaluate the current market and leverage context from the industry, our existing customers, stakeholders and market data. You will have the opportunity to help us shape our product road map and turn abstract ideas into user-friendly features. The Product Manager role is new to AIRIA, your responsibilities will be focused on delivery as well as continuous improvement of our processes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Report directly to our Executive Director of Strategic Initiatives and work very closely with our management team and Engineering team on various product initiatives
· The Product Manager will lead the development and implementation of the product marketing strategy for the complete product lifecycle. This includes product conception, product positioning, product pricing and SKU management. This role will initiate, and lead activities involved in identifying market opportunities, identifying unmet consumer needs, developing product line strategies, developing new products, enhancements of redesigns. The PM will partner with Marketing to deploy compelling and creative product stories with a focus toward continuously building and growing the equity of the brands and extending market-leading position. This role will serve as the internal champion of new products, driving the most relevant product solutions with the most relevant product stories
· Delivery on the Product Lifecycle Management process – User Stories & detailed Specifications, UI/UX, Sprint reviews with R&D, support QA processes, release management and documentation & training
· Work with Management to design and manage the product road map and strategy, balancing both short-term and long-term goals
· Turn abstract ideas into user-friendly product features, focusing on delivering Action and Accountability to Smart Manufacturing
Identify and analyze indicators that determine how well a product and/or feature is performing in the market
· Manage our Build of Materials (Material Master) keeping it up to date and relevant
· Accurately communicate highly technical concepts to a variety of audiences (CEOs, Directors, VP and Plant Managers)
· Research industry trends in Indoor Air Quality and Manufacturing to ensure AIRIA remains innovative and industry-leading
We are looking for candidates with:
· 5+ years of experience in a Product Management capacity with a manufacturing company
· Degree in Mechanical Engineering is a must
· Experience managing product conceptions and its launch
· Ability to balance numerous competing priorities
· Knowledge of manufacturing automation and continuous improvement
· Ability to work cross-functionally and excellence at on-time-delivery of goals
· Familiarity with analytic tools, testing platforms and tracking tools
· Excellent verbal and written communication
· Ability to grow with the company and take on more responsibilities over time
· Experience working in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced and high-growth environment
· Tremendous drive and always looking for better ways of doing things
· A “Can-do” attitude and willing to jump in where needed. Taking initiative is second nature •
· Ability to travel 20% of the time
· Competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package
· We take great pride in our first-class team and family-like culture. Open-door approach at all levels.
· Entrepreneurial and fast-growing company
· The premium and most progressive product on the market. Focus on continuous innovation.
Reasonable accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you are selected for an interview and require accommodations for interviews or other meetings, please advise Human Resources.