Reports to: Director of Operations
Location: 110 – 4020 Viking Way, Richmond, BC V6V 2L4
As a RF Production Engineer, you are responsible for the transfer of new products from development to Production. You will work with the Production team to troubleshoot technical issues through the production process and review technical changes with the Engineering team.
- Assisting in the transfer of designed products to manufacturing
- Review production procedures and update for accuracy and improved efficiency
- Complete first article inspection for new components and provide feedback to Engineering
- Initiate Engineering Change Orders and update designs for Engineering approval
- Work with Production Technicians to troubleshoot component failures
- Continuously improving our products/process through time and cost reduction
- Other duties assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or post-secondary diploma in Electronics Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Electrical Technology required;
- 3 years of experience with high frequency/RF testing preferred;
- Experience with production systems, including MRP and ECOs;
- Exposure to:
- ISO 90001 manufacturing standards
- production documentation
- mechanical and electrical assemblies
- electrical components
- ESD control
- Understanding and experience in Lean Manufacturing an asset
- $50,000 to $60,000 depending on experience
- Medical, dental & vision coverage
- AD&D & life insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Group RRSP Program
Security Screening Requirement:
Norsat is a secure facility, thus all employment is contingent upon the selected candidate’s successful clearance from federal security screenings, including Criminal Record Check.
Job Application Requirement:
Email applications must include subject line “RF Production Engineer (JB129)”:
- Cover letter (optional)
Click on email@example.com to generate an email to apply to this posting.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however only those under consideration will be contacted.