Who is Mosaic?
The Mosaic Company (www.mosaicco.com), headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is a $10 billion company that stands alone as one of the world's leading producers of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients.
Are you our next Team Member?
We are currently seeking a Maintenance Superintendent at our Esterhazy K2, SK location. The successful candidate will lead and manage all aspects of the asset integrity programs associated with rotating, and electrical assets. This includes the Reliability Engineering and Condition Based Monitoring and Inspection programs, lubrication program, budgeting and cost control, quality assurance, safety and regulatory compliance. Hire and manage outside engineering, contractors, and firms as required to implement and maintain the reliability programs. Coordinate the defect elimination program including defect identification, root cause analysis, and defect elimination plan.
What will you be working on?
- Direct and manage daily and long term man-power planning, scheduling and execution of Reliability work. Ensure projects are meeting all applicable standards and requirements in terms of safety, quality, timeliness and cost.
- Coordinate the defect elimination effort by identifying bad actors, root cause analysis, and working with Maintenance and Engineering on a defect elimination plan.
What is required for this role?
- High School/GED required.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred, major in Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or Technology Education.
- 3+ years of Related Experience.
- Plant Maintenance experience.
- Maximo experience.
We Help the World Grow the Food it Needs - Apply today and join our team!